Department of Business Administration, Tezpur University, and Finderbridge are going to host an international e-conference on Reinventing Northeast India Tourism, Destination Marketing, and Tourism Entrepreneurship.
This International conference is an attempt to promote tourism in North East India on a bigger scale. Furthermore, the event will host renowned speakers including industry professionals and academicians to share their valuable insights and experiences with all the participants.
“North East India is a paradise and the biggest tourism potential region of India. This conference initiative with a speaker lineup that includes path-breaking experts from various domains, I am sure we will be able to spread the word and a step closer towards the recovery and reinventing of our Tourism Industry,” said Himangshu Baruah, Founder & Director, Finderbridge.
“Together we will not only discuss present and future challenges but also explore recovery solutions post-COVID to place North East India in the world map of tourism,” said Prof. Chandan Goswami, Head, Department of Business Administration Department of Tezpur University.
The objectives of this conference are:
- Visualize a tourism roadmap for North East India post-pandemic and beyond.
- Spread awareness about a new phase in the tourism industry through idea sharing between academia and industry professionals.
- Discuss the recovery and reinventing tourism models of the Northeast Tourism Industry.
- Focus on new normal travel scenarios along with the implementation of sustainable and responsible tourism strategies.
- Educate the tourism students and enthusiasts about the new skill development models required to rebuild the industry and the importance of Tourism Education.