Despite the assurances by different industries and sectors and even repeated requests by the Indian government, job loss and salary cuts are hitting employees in India really hard — millions of jobs across various sectors, are on the line.
And content writers are no exception to this crisis. Many content writers have been laid off in the past couple of weeks and it’s getting tough for them to land another job amid this crisis.
In this article, we list down six content writing Jobs in Bangalore, one can apply right away:
#1 Creative Content Writer @ Byju’s
Well known Indian Educational technology and online tutoring firm, Byju’s is looking to hire a creative content writer to join its team in Bangalore. As a content writer, you will have to create engaging video scripts as well as create fresh and innovative copy for marketing material.
- The candidate should have a strong conceptual understanding of K-12 content (Maths, Science, Social Studies, Commerce, English)
- Should have a great communication skill, specifically an ability to explain a concept simply and write in a variety of styles
- Should be able to visualize content and represent it using storyboards
#2 Lead – Copy Writing/Content Writing @ Edureka
Online learning platform, Edureka is hiring Copy Writing/Content Writing lead to join its team in Bangalore. Your role in Edureka will include collaborating and working with marketers and product heads across, review all copies for grammatical and factual accuracy, work along with other copywriters and graphic designers and also develop copies for campaigns in an omnichannel environment.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in marketing as a copywriter for digital media
- English language skills with a thorough understanding of grammar
- Strong storytelling skills
- Understanding of and experience with writing to a specific segment & persona
- Good research and interview skills
#3 Content Writer – Filmibeat @ Oneindia
Filmibeat is one of India’s leading multi-language entertainment portal. It is a one-stop-shop for daily gossip, movie review, box office report, and celebrity interview queries.
Currently, the portal is hiring content writer would not only be writing content but will also be handling other online desk jobs related to Bollywood/Hollywood/Sandalwood/Kollywood film industries. The job role further includes preparation & promotion of mailers and newsletters, entertainment product development and SEO strategy and execution in e-commerce space.
- The candidate should have a working experience of 3 years
- Should be a BA/MA/Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate (Journalism/Mass Communication)
- Must have ideas which will revolutionize the products growth
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of social network/promotions
#4 Content Developer/Technical Writer @ IBM
IBM is looking to hire a technical writer to join its Software Developers team in Bangalore. Your job responsibility will include plan, design, create and deliver information products using a variety of new and traditional technologies. Also, deliver quality content and take ownership for editorial review of customer-facing contents.
- 2 years of experience in creating high-quality technical documentation, including training material, user interface text, command-line interface strings, error messages, and application program interfaces (API)
- At least 6 months experience with Terraform, Ansible, Helm, and Kubernetes
- 2 years of experience with cloud environments and cloud services
- 1 year of experience in using GitHub, Travis, Jenkins, and Slack
- 2 years of experience with Markdown, HTML, CSS, plus ideally experience with DITA
- 1 year of experience with creating architecture diagrams by using Adobe Illustrator
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
#5 Technical Writer @ Amazon
Tech and eCommerce giant Amazon is hiring is technical writer for its Bangalore office. As a technical writer at Amazon, you will have to create clear and concise information for Amazon sellers. You will be collaborating with fellow writers and internal business partners to develop strategy and content. You will also have to participate in content management efforts, process development, and quality governance, while also working independently on multiple projects.
- The ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software or workflow applications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Should have the ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment
- Ability to interact with different business groups and scope documentation assignments
- Should possess precise documentation and clear communication skills
- Fluency in written US English
#6 Expert Technical Writer @ Mphasis
IT services company, Mphasis is hiring a technical writer for its Bangalore office. You will have to conceptualize research, plan, analyze, and author high-quality technical documentation with thorough requirement analysis/information gathering. You will also have to constantly engage with development teams and other customer-facing SMEs to develop user-interface documentation.
- The candidate should have 8+ years of experience Masters in English Literature
- The candidate should also ideally be certified in Technical Writing
- Should have a good command of the English language with good oral and written communication skills
- Should have a strong knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint, Content Management System (CMS), Component Management System (CCMS), UX Writing
Subscribe To Our Newsletter